An understanding of basic ergonomics can help workers to recognize hazards and keep themselves safe on the job. P.S. Associates offers ergonomics workshops tailored to clients’ specific work environments and job tasks.
Examples of our training programs:
- Computer workstation program – Department-wide training in basic ergonomics and workstation setup followed by “quick checks” of individual workstations
- Office Ergonomics Train-the-Trainer program – Training for department representatives to provide basic individual computer workstation assessment for their co-workers.
- Department / Office presentation followed by individual quick checks
- Material handling – basic ergonomics, lifting and cart moving best practices, and slips, trips, and falls prevention
- Environmental and custodial services – best practices and tool selection
- Ultrasound sonographer – injury risk factors, best practices, process changes to decrease injury and discomfort
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility: P.S. Associates offers a range of training tools to educate the end-user and their managers on how to select devices, implement a program, and encourage and sustain compliance. We tailor Safe Patient Handling and Mobility training modules to match the patient population and challenges facing a particular unit, test center, or facility.